Headquartered in Los Angeles, NDH Search Worldwide is a leading recruiting firm for the design, architecture, and engineering communities around the globe.
NDH Search has a current opportunity for a Senior Landscape Designer for their client, Lifescapes International, Inc., located in Newport Beach, CA:
(See previous post for additional opportunity)
Our client, Lifescapes International, Inc., is one of the world’s leading landscape architectural design firms and is currently seeking to add a Senior Landscape Designer to their talented team of landscape architects.
They are a successful firm that has over the past five decades designed many celebrated, recognizable and award winning garden environments around the world. Their portfolio of work includes commercial, hospitality, residential, and roofscapes representing clients from casinos, resort and retail companies in the United States and worldwide.
The ideal candidate has a degree in landscape architecture and minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience. They will be enthusiastic and passionate towards the pursuit of planting design and will be a horticultural expert. They will have the ability to create and oversee the installation of exceptional garden environments and emulate the company’s well-known vision of excellence. They will be able to coordinate with contractors in the field, and adapt to a variety of environmental and thematic considerations. The ideal candidate is required to have a solid working knowledge of plant materials. The position may require extensive travel both domestically and internationally.
Desired Skill Set:
- Working technical knowledge preferred of Landscape Architecture, Architecture
- Conceptual design on both master plan and detail scales
- Clear understanding of technical / construction documents, plans, sections, elevations, construction details
- Experience with field art direction / quality control
- Enthusiastic, high energy
- Passionate about horticultural design
- Accustomed to dynamic, fast paced design studio environment
- Great communication skills
Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- A dynamic work environment with possibility for professional advancement
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Generous vacation package, plus more
- Optional 401k plan
Please do not contact our client directly.
Please contact: Brenda Mathews 510.316.7282 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nancy Horne 323.464.6494 xt 101 or at email@example.com for more information and to submit your resume.
For more about NDH Search, please visit: ndhsearch.com